CR200 is a High Value Low Cost, affordable corona detection camera. CR200 records, stores and plays videos and stills. CR200 sees ultraviolet signals emitted by partial discharges and smartly differentiates between noise and real corona signals. Scalar merges, with high accuracy, 2 channels: ultraviolet and visible and thereby displays both the corona and its source.
CR200 is recommended for detecting corona, gauging the condition of high & medium voltage electrical apparatuses and finding imperfections correlated with partial discharges:
- Indoors inspections
- Manufacturing Industry – Factory Acceptance tests, Quality Analysis of items used in the electrical grid
- Motors & Generators workshops – testing before delivering to customers, or when looking for voids, imperfections, contamination etc.
- Switchgears maintenance – enclosed areas with limited light and short distance inspection
- Services contractors than need and affordable UV cameras at hands
- Maintenance teams that wish to reduce the time spent on searching for sources of RIV and seek cost effective solutions
- Maintenance teams that wish to be properly equipped and ready to handle all sorts of service calls